Friday, March 27, 2009

"Losing My Religion" by William Lobdell

Just listened to the FFRF podcast interview of Feb. 28 with William Lobdell, author of Losing My Religion I actually became physically sick listening to that interview, my stomach still feels awkward.
There may be worse crimes and many people and children may have suffered more but none of the criminal pedophile rapists were so supported by their communities and protected by the organization that they worked for as the priests in the catholic church.
It is so horrible that the truth had to be held back, appalling, lay it all open I say, expose those fucking catholic rapists pedophile priests (sorry, my stomach is still in a knot after hearing that, if anything even remotely like that would happen to my children no one would be able to stop me, I'm adamantly against the death penalty and am really non-violent but, can't even continue this sentence)

No comments: